NJ's Grocery began supplying goods to the community of Provemont, Michigan (today Lake Leelanau) in 1912 as Plamondon & Belanger Dry Goods. Noah J. Plamondon started the business later to be owned and operated by sons Donald and Noah F. (Skeex) Plamondon. In 1918 the business was moved to its present location and has been in operation at this location since.
Today NJ's Grocery is managed and operated by Raj Aneja and his family from India. The speciality of this business is that they have started an Indian style kitchen which has been a huge success in the area. India's Kitchen has provided the community with a chance to try new cuisine.
|115 W. PHILIP STREET - LAKE LEELANAU, MICHIGAN 49653 TEL - 231.256.9195 EMAIL - INFO@NJSGROCERY.COM|